Clients rely on Lindsey’s expertise across a spectrum of key issues, from cybersecurity and health care to energy/environment and homeland security. Lindsey’s deep legislative experience provides her unique insight into transportation issues, specifically maritime matters, the FAA and Highway Reauthorization bills.
At a Glance
- Served Three Republican Maine Senators
- Political Designee to the 2006 Snowe for Senate Campaign
Areas of Expertise
- Cybersecurity, Data Breach, National Security
- Natural Disasters
- Transportation (Maritime, FAA and Highway)
- P.L. 114-113, Cybersecurity Act of 2015
- P.L 113-274, Cybersecurity Enhancement Act of 2014
- P.L 113-282, National Cybersecurity Protection Act of 2014
- P.L 113-246, Cybersecurity Workforce Assessment Act
- P.L. 113-2 Disaster Relief Appropriations
Membership & Lectures
- Best Buddies National Capital Region Prom Committee Member
- Board Member, Becky's Fund
- Board Member, Annual Congressional Football Game
- BA, Special Concentration in Geriatrics, Washington College, Chestertown, Maryland
Lindsey has more than a decade of experience in government affairs, including eight years on Capitol Hill, key roles in state and federal campaigns. Lindsey began her political career with former Senator William S. Cohen (R-ME) in 1995 on the Senate Special Committee on Aging. When Senator Cohen announced his retirement, she was one of four staffers asked to work for incoming Senator Susan M. Collins (R-ME). During her service with Senator Collins, Lindsey held a variety of positions, including professional staff member of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations.
Later, Lindsey was asked to return to Capitol Hill by Senator Olympia J. Snowe (R-ME). Her first position upon returning was to serve as the clerk of the Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee, chaired by Senator Snowe. Within months, Lindsey was promoted to the Senator’s personal office to be a member of the senior staff. She also served as a political designee for the 2006 Snowe for Senate campaign.
She has a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology with a special concentration in geriatrics, from Washington College, Chestertown, MD.